Students – come experience student-led worship music, creative videos, and relevant master teaching. Bring a friend to HNW and learn more about God’s plans for your life. His plans to prosper you and give you hope and a future!
Get and Stay in Touch with HNW Student Events: Sign up for REMIND texts by texting:
- Middle school – Text @hnwms to 81010
- High School – Text @hnwhs to 81010
Middle School and High School students meet in the YMCA’s Paul McEntire Bldg. (Day Camp Building) at 10:30 a.m. every Sunday morning for student worship! (Campus Map)
Student Life Groups (SLG) are our off-campus time of fellowship during the school year. We have junior high and high school homes in the Cy-Fair, Klein and Tomball districts. These nights are for growing closer to Christ with students from your area. Life groups will include food, Bible study, and community. SLGs happen every Wednesday during the school year from 6:30 p.m. – 8 p.m. Wednesday nights are built for community! This is a time to get together for fellowship with others your age. Beginning September 11, 2019!. Beginning September 11th, 2019!
Help feed our students, Meal Sign Up Here
2019-2020 Student Life Groups:
Cy-Fair ISD High School
14506 Dunsmore Pl
Cypress, TX 77429
Cy-Fair ISD Middle School
Cypress, TX 77429
Tomball ISD High School
19110 Blue Hill Ln
Tomball, TX 77377
Tomball ISD Middle School
12722 Hammersmith Dr
Tomball, TX 77377
Klein ISD High School
11259 Wild Goose Dr
Tomball, TX 77375
Klein ISD Middle School
9223 Palm Shores Dr
Spring, TX 77379
Girls Ministry is a church-based program that has a legacy of godly women coming alongside girls, guiding them on a path to become mature and godly women themselves. Our goal is simple: To see every girl moving toward a deep relationship with Jesus Christ and to realize her importance and potential in the kingdom of God.
Guys Ministry is a way for guys to connect to God and His Word. We will grow and train to become godly men in Christ.
- Feed our students in their Life Group this Fall – Sign Up Here
- Prayer Team Committee – Praying for students on Sunday mornings during the 10:30 am worship. We also need adults to help lead a student prayer team.
- Greet Team Committee – Greet students on Sunday morning and get new student information.
- Set-Up and Clean-Up Committee – Assistance in setting up in the morning at 8 am and then taking down to ensure the YMCA is clean after service.
- Tech Team Committee – Adults and Students needed to work the sound and slides for Sunday morning and events.
- Guys Ministry Committee – Men are needed to lead and plan events and studies for the guys in our ministry.
- Girls Ministry Committee – Meeting Monday, August 19th at 6:30 pm in Room A119 (Adult Building) to discuss the girl’s ministry.
- Fuse Committee – We need help with the planning of rec, set-up, food, clean-up, and checking in kids each day.
- Camp Committee – Need leaders to be a part of the planning of camp. Will include some travel to Panama City to help plan the missions and daily schedule of camp. Travel might be in October or February or both if needed.
- Local Missions Committee – Adults and students needed to help planning our local missions. Working alongside Robin Scott to plan family serve days. We also need people to help with Smith Elementary during the day with Buddy Reading, assisting teachers with various tasks such as cutting out materials as well as mentoring. There will also be evenings we need help with school events.
September 27-28 in Frisco, TX for 8th – 12th grade.
The theme this year is Unshaken! Lifeway Girls Conference is a safe environment to grow and learn – not just from Godly women, but alongside girls who are walking through a similar season in life. As girls sit under the teaching of Gretchen Saffles and engage in corporate worship and hands-on breakouts, our prayer is that they encounter Jesus in a transformational way. Our desire is that girls walk away from the weekend with a deeper understanding of the gospel and how it impacts their lives in a very real way. We will leave Friday, September 27th at 3 pm and return the evening of September 28th. The cost is $25.00. This includes registration, travel, hotel, and meals. REGISTER HERE!
2020 Spring Break Mission Trip to Kenya
March 6 – 13, 2020. Cost is $1,800.00. 10th – 12th graders.
We will hold an interest meeting on September 15 at 12 p.m. (right after the 2nd service) in room A119 (Adult Building.) We will be going to Kadjiado Kenya. The cost includes flight, food, housing, transportation, and supplies needed for the trip. Additional costs include vaccines, Visa, Passport, and souvenirs. We also need adults to join us as chaperones. REGISTRATION COMING SOON!