Out of an abundance of caution and love for our vulnerable, elderly and each of you, we have elected to suspend live worship services and on-campus activities until further notice.
Personal Preventative Measures
We can all do our part as we’re out and about in the community to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Maintain proper hygiene by thoroughly washing your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- If you have traveled to any area where there are outbreaks of the virus, please follow guidance from the CDC.
Spread the word and we’ll see you soon! We love you and we’re praying for you.
~Houston NW Church