CLICK HERE to visit the online store for HNW Ironmen shirts, jackets, accessories, and more!
HNW Ironmen, in pursuit of HNW’s vision, exists to see Houston become more like Heaven by helping men become more like Jesus. As we ground men in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Grow them in that Gospel, and equip them to Go with the Gospel! We know men are under attack and don’t often seek the help they need, leading to broken relationships, marriages, families, and careers.
At HNW we want to encourage, exhort, and equip men to live and lead as God has intended.
We believe men are distinctly called to be Godly leaders in their families, their
churches and their communities. Our ministry focuses on leadership and
strength. Because iron sharpens iron, we seek to encourage other men to live
up to the Godly standard the Lord calls us to.
With Men of Iron, men are equipped and empowered to grow, becoming the
spiritual leaders God has called them to be. We believe in the power of
mentorship and all that God can do through authentic fellowship. Guided by
scripture, both the protégé and mentor grow in fellowship and accountability.
Mentorships will launch this Fall!
If you would like to be mentored by one of our Ironmen, Click Here to create a login and fill out the application.
If you will commit to being a mentor, Click Here to create a login and fill out the mentor application.
(Mentorships are a 12 month commitment to growth in Faith, Family, Friends,
Fitness, and Finances.)
Bible Studies and Life Groups
Engaging God’s Word is foundational to growing as a believer. We aim to
provide opportunities for men to gather and explore Scripture together.
To complement the community of Life Groups, Bands of Brothers are
smaller groups of men who can safely share about their struggles,
victories, and weaknesses. These groups are not geared toward shooting
the breeze or watching the game, but instead provide a place for men to
apply the Gospel to the broken areas of their lives and build one another
up in the grace of Jesus.
• Growing Strong in God’s Family – contact [email protected] for more information
• Experiencing God (coming soon)
• Evangelism Training (coming 2019)
We want to equip you to grow! Below is a list of suggested resources that can assist your walk with Christ. For
more resources or if you have questions, email [email protected]
Defending the Faith:
• I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
• The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus
• The Case for a Creator
• Mere Christianity
• The Case for Faith
• The Case for Christ
• Know Why You Believe
• On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision
Struggling in Faith:
• The Screwtape Letters
• Pilgrim’s Progress in Modern English (Updated)
• The Call: Finding and Fulfilling the Central Purpose of Your Life
• Desiring God
• Man in the Mirror
• Kingdom Man
• The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
• Managing God’s Money: A Biblical Guide
• The Seven Money Types: Discover How God Wired You To Handle Money
• The Sound Mind Investing Handbook – A Step-By-Step Guide To Managing Your Money From A Biblical Perspective
• Every Man’s Battle
• Every Woman’s Battle
• Pure Desire
• When Good Men Are Tempted
• The Purity Principle
• Love, Sex, and Lasting Relationships
• The Book of Romance
• I Surrender All
• Released from Shame: Moving Beyond the Pain of the Past
• Out of the Shadows: Understanding Sexual Addiction
Active Military Outreach
The HNW Military Ministry recognizes the difficulties facing service members and strives to minister to them and their families through prayer, cards and care packages. Our church will be happy to add your service member to the Military Prayer list!
Click Here to submit your request to have someone added to our list.
HNW Ironmen will host and/or enjoy various special events throughout the year like Car Shows, Cookouts, and the Annual Mannafest Men’s Conference at Crossover Bible Fellowship. Check back here or download the HNW App to stay informed.
Annual Mannafest Conference is set for February 22, 2019 | Register Here
e. [email protected]