HNW Ironmen, in pursuit of HNW’s vision, exists to see Houston become more like Heaven by helping men become more like Jesus. As we ground men in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, Grow them in that Gospel, and equip them to Go with the Gospel! We know men are under attack and don’t often seek the help they need, leading to broken relationships, marriages, families, and careers.
At HNW we want to encourage, exhort, and equip men to live and lead as God has intended.
- Engaging God’s Word is foundational to growing as a believer. We aim to provide opportunities for men to gather and explore Scripture together. Watch for details about a men’s Bible study coming this Fall.
- Learning from more mature men and investing in those coming up is the call of 2 Timothy 2:2. We are looking to equip men as mentors and match them up with men seeking to be mentored. Email us if you are interested in mentoring or being mentored!
Bands of Brothers
- To complement the community of Life Groups, Bands of Brothers are smaller groups of men who can safely share about their struggles, victories, and weaknesses. These groups are not geared toward shooting the breeze or watching the game, but instead provide a place for men to apply the Gospel to the broken areas of their lives and build one another up in the grace of Jesus.
- We will equip men to share the Gospel with others by building confidence in God’s Word and the Holy Spirit, providing practical steps for sharing your unique faith story, and working through common fears or excuses that keep us from sharing.
- We will connect men to the various ministries of HNW and provide opportunities for men to volunteer their skills and labor in other strategic ways.
- Men will be equipped to disciple other men, as iron sharpens iron. This is the mission of Christ’s Body, making disciples.
HNW Ironmen will host and/or enjoy various special events throughout the year like Car Shows, Cookouts, and the Annual Mannafest Men’s Conference at Crossover Bible Fellowship. Check back here or download the HNW App to stay informed.
e. [email protected]