CLICK HERE to visit the online store for HNW Ironmen shirts, jackets, accessories, and more!
HNW Ironmen exists to see Houston become more like Heaven by helping men become more like Jesus. We know men are under attack and don’t often see they need support/direction, leading to broken relationships, marriages, families, and careers. At HNW we want to encourage, exhort, and equip men to live and lead as God has intended.
To stay up to date with the HNW Ironmen Ministry, please subscribe to our newsletter!
Click here to sign up and stay informed!
Authentic Manhood 6-Week Study
Tuesdays at 6 a.m. (January 28 – March 3)
Sundays at 5 p.m. (February 2 – March 8)
God created man to work, and His Word instructs men on how to engage and enjoy work. 33 The Series: A Man and His Work is a six-session Bible study that provides insight into some of the ways men can find both their best fit and fulfillment in work. The study acknowledges the tensions and obstacles that men face in their work lives and helps them move beyond the frustrations and dead ends.
|Men’s Mentoring & Bible Study|
When: Every Tuesday from 6 a.m. to 7 a.m.
When: Every Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
Campus Bible Study
When: Every Sunday at 9 a.m.
Wednesday Evening Bible Study
When God’s People Pray | 6:30 p.m. | A111 | Childcare by registration only
2020 Men’s Weekend
Ironmen Quest: Battle Yell
March 27 @ 3 p.m. – March 28 @ 5 p.m.
Click here to register.
Carolina Creek Retreat Center
84 Wimberly Lane
Huntsville, TX 77320
Men, we encourage you to bring your sons (ages 15-21) with you. With your full-price registration, sons can be added for an additional $75. Zip-lining and rock wall climbing available for $15 from noon to 2 p.m. Disc golf available at no charge.
Join us for a two-day quest into the recovery of a man’s masculine soul. This is a weekend of renewal for men feeling battle weary. Men who desire a band of brothers with whom they can be authentic and trust. Men who know there’s more to the story than the daily battles we fight at work and home. Find your mission in life. Your battle to fight.
We want to equip you to grow! Below is a list of suggested resources that can assist your walk with Christ. For more resources or if you have questions, email [email protected]
Recommended Men’s Small Group Studies:
- Wild at Heart DVD Small Group Series – Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul
- Model Man DVD Small Group Series – Our burden is that every Christian man would move from being a “mediocre man” to a “model man.”
- Fight DVD Small Group Series – Winning the Battles That Matter Most
- Making Peace with your Past – biblically-based guidance to lead you to identify, understand, and come to terms with the feelings and problems of growing up in a dysfunctional family
Defending the Faith:
• I Don’t Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist
• The Case for the Resurrection of Jesus
• The Case for a Creator
• Mere Christianity
• The Case for Faith
• The Case for Christ
• Know Why You Believe
• On Guard: Defending Your Faith with Reason and Precision
Struggling in Faith:
• The Screwtape Letters
• Pilgrim’s Progress in Modern English (Updated)
• The Call: Finding and Fulfilling the Central Purpose of Your Life
• Desiring God
• Man in the Mirror
• Kingdom Man
• The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition: A Proven Plan for Financial Fitness
• Managing God’s Money: A Biblical Guide
• The Seven Money Types: Discover How God Wired You To Handle Money
• The Sound Mind Investing Handbook – A Step-By-Step Guide To Managing Your Money From A Biblical Perspective
Healing Your Past:
James Allen & Associates in The Woodlands
Active Military Outreach
The HNW Military Ministry recognizes the difficulties facing service members and strives to minister to them and their families through prayer, cards and care packages. Our church will be happy to add your service member to the Military Prayer list!
Click Here to submit your request to have someone added to our list.
e. [email protected]