The Employment Assistance Ministry at HNW is a program designed to assist members and the local community of all ages and career levels with securing employment, identifying and utilizing talents productively, as well as becoming servant leaders in the workplace.
Career counseling is available for individual meetings to discuss specific job and career needs. This is also helpful to current students seeking a long-term career and continuing education advice. Meetings are scheduled by appointment only. Contact Carrie Roper at 713.582.5052 to schedule an appointment.
- Comfort Suites | Housekeeper | Click Here for details
- Merle Norman | Beauty Consultant | Click Here for details
- Staffmark | Warehouse Associate | Click Here for details
- Exxon | Accountant/Financial Analyst | Click Here for details
- Campbell Concrete | Driver | Click Here for the job description and Click Here for a list of area contacts
- Servant Leaders Life Group | Wednesdays | 6:45 p.m.-8 p.m. | Room A102
e. [email protected]