Join us in-person on Sundays!
For Sunday morning Worship and Campus Bible Studies studies view the Worship and Class Schedule.
Registration is REQUIRED for Infants-5th Grade due to class size limitations. Reservations close at noon on Thursdays. Sunday morning walk-up registrations are allowed until classes reach capacity.
What you need to know
We look forward to worshiping with you at Houston Northwest Church! In order to provide a safe environment for all who attend, please abide by the HNW Gathering Guidelines which include:
- Wear a mask. Masks are required for ages 10+. You may remove your mask during the sermon.
- Abide by social distancing recommendations.
- Join us online if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or have been around anyone who has tested positive within the last 14 days.
- Please allow our ushers to lead you to your seat so we can maximize our space while allowing for limited capacity.
- At the conclusion of each service, ushers will assist in dismissal.
- Offering receptacles are available at each interior door in the Worship Center.
- Coffee service and water fountains will be closed, so feel free to bring your own beverage.
- If anyone in your party receives a confirmed positive test for COVID-19 within 14 days after attending on-campus activities, we ask that you voluntarily notify Houston Northwest Church so that others who attended in-person worship that day can be notified of potential exposure.
- As new information becomes available, HNW reserves the right to modify instructions and precautions to best serve and ensure the safety of our church family.
Houston Northwest Church is currently in the YELLOW phase and OPEN for on-campus activities.
Are you able to help someone in need or have you been impacted by COVID-19 and need assistance? Take a moment to complete your information by clicking below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you are a member of HNW and have been financially affected by COVID-19, had a change in your employment or have experienced health issues due to the virus, we may be able to help. While we can’t help everyone, we will review all requests in the order they are received. Please allow 5 - 7 days for a reply to your request.
HNW COVID-19 Update 12/4
December 4th, 2020
Church Family,As I’m certain you’re all aware, COVID-19 cases are on the rise—not just in Houston, but nationwide.Personally, I have thoroughly enjoyed in-person worship since we started gathering again in September. I know it has been a source of encouragement for many of you. We have seen God move, even in these odd circumstances.We have been especially thankful that after three months of gather...
HNW COVID-19 Update!
October 26th, 2020
Important reminders for this week......
"Whew What a Ride!" by Lorie Detter
September 23rd, 2020
by Lorie Detter I was a World War II baby. I grew up in a home with hard-working parents, but we lived at the poverty level. My church upbringing was very legalistic, and I worked hard to be “perfect.” I spent a lot of time with my grandparents. They impressed on me that getting saved was the goal, and I walked the aisle at age 8. The rules were many: no shorts, no makeup, no swimsuits, long dress...
August 27th, 2020
At least one HNW Life Group created a "scattered church" experience in their cul-de-sac this past weekend. Kacie Ticer explains: "A few weeks ago, Ben and I began kicking around the idea of pulling our Life Group together for a worship service. When Pastor Steve encouraged the church to begin gathering in small groups outdoors, we envisioned what that would look like and how it would give us an op...
In-person worship canceled this Sunday, June 28th
June 26th, 2020
Dear Church Family,Harris County Judge Lina Hidalgo today asked faith leaders to do their part to help curb the spread of COVID-19. Your health and safety, and that of our community, is of utmost importance, so we have elected to cancel in-person worship at our campus this Sunday, June 28.Judge Hidalgo announced today that the COVID-19 Threat Level system has been increased to Level 1. Level 1 sig...