At HNW, “Women With Purpose” desires to reach women of all ages and help connect them with one another. Our desire is to see women becoming stronger, bolder and deeper in their faith in Christ. There’s always a lot going on so please stay connected by visiting our page frequently so you can know how to be involved.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Women With Purpose events!
Ladies Night Out @ HNW | Thursday, September 4 | 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. | Worship Center
Women Young and Old in ALL stages of life. Join us September 4 for a night of Fun and Fellowship! We will:
- Have ways to meet each other and talk to other women who share similar experiences.
- Experience a surprise or two, like door prizes.
- Eat a light meal together.
- Hear an encouraging message from Pam Gillaspie, author of the Bible Studies, “Sweeter than Chocolate” and “Cookies on the Lower Shelf”.
- Get the details on opportunities coming up for Women With Purpose.
Tickets are only $5! Childcare provided by REGISTRATION ONLY. Ticket sales will open soon!
HAND IN HAND—Mentoring
We want to provide women of all ages the opportunity to develop a one on one relationship with another woman. Someone to pray, share, encourage, advise, and laugh with. For information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Retreat | April 2015 | Northwest Forest Conference Center – Telge Rd.
Women at HNW haven’t had a retreat for over ten years, so it’s time! A combination of our own women sharing and special guests are in the works! More details to come, but make plans for an overnight.
p. 281.469.3389, Ext. 126