At HNW, “Women With Purpose” desires to reach women of all ages and help connect them with one another. Our desire is to see women becoming stronger, bolder and deeper in their faith in Christ. There’s always a lot going on so please stay connected by visiting our page frequently so you can know how to be involved.
Mark your calendars for these upcoming Women With Purpose events!
Ladies Night Out @ HNW | Thursday, September 4 | 6:30 p.m.-8:30 p.m. | Worship Center
Women of ALL ages and stages of life, join us for a night of fun and fellowship! We will:
- Have ways to meet each other and talk to other women who share similar experiences.
- Experience a surprise or two, like door prizes.
- Eat a light meal together.
- Hear an encouraging message from Pam Gillaspie, author of the Bible Studies, “Sweeter than Chocolate” and “Cookies on the Lower Shelf”.
- Get the details on opportunities coming up for Women With Purpose.
Tickets are only $5! Childcare provided by REGISTRATION ONLY.
W4 (Women Walking With Women)—Mentoring
We want to provide women of all ages the opportunity to develop a one on one relationship with another woman. Someone to pray, share, encourage, advise, and laugh with. For information please email email@example.com.
“Becoming More” Spring Retreat | April 2015 | Northwest Forest Conference Center – Telge Rd.
Becoming More.…of who God created you to be!
Women at HNW haven’t had a retreat for over ten years, so it’s time! A combination of our own women sharing and special guests are in the works! More details to come, but make plans for an overnight.
p. 281.469.3389, Ext. 126